What does chia seeds and fibromyalgia have in common? Firstly, what is fibromyalgia? It’s known as soft tissue rheumatism which causes the following symptoms: impaired coordination, morning stiffness, fatigue, chest pains, muscle twitching, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic headaches, dry mouth and eyes, pain, sleep disorders, tingling sensation and numbness. Some health practitioners sometimes get confused with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Where does chia seeds and fibromyalgia fit? Well, by just drinking cleaner water and by making some changes in your diet. Some foods should be avoided if you have fibromyalgia, like:
• Cola and Caffeine beverages like coffee and tea
• Dairy products
• Cookies, breads, pasta, cake etc, any refined carbohydrates
• Shell fish, not all
• MSG, which is probably the worst
• Food coloring
Chia seeds and fibromyalgia work well together due to the fact that chia seeds are high in protein. This works especially in the case where people don’t eat meat or choose not to eat any meat. Foods that are high in Omega 3 are really important for this diet, and these seeds are packed with Omega 3. The seeds are seen as an essential supply of nutrition. These seeds will also help with the irritable bowel syndrome, one of the many symptoms of the disease. The seed is without any harmful side effects in the prevention of indigestion. Use chia seeds and fibromyalgia damages caused by the effects could either be reversed or reduced.
There are lots of benefits in using chia seeds and fibromyalgia challenges will be overcome, if you follow a strict diet. What are these benefits?
• Dairy products should be removed from the diet, but your body still needs calcium. These seeds give your tissues sufficient protein and calcium, making chia seeds very nutritious.
• One other thing that you need to do is drink enough water for your body. Chia seeds will keep you hydrated from within, and electrolytes will be kept in your body’s fluid.
• Refined carbohydrates should be removed from your diet, but chia seeds can be ground into maize which can be used for baked goods.
• Fatigue is one of the side effects of Fibromyalgia. Chia seeds enhance energy.
• Chia seeds also restore healthy body tissue.
• Chia seeds also help to detoxify the body.
The challenges can be overcome with chia seeds and fibromyalgia will be a thing of the past, if you stick to your diet. It’s really hard to stick with a diet, especially when you see other people enjoying foods that you used to eat. It’s important to find a diet that works for you, and it helps to have a support system that can help you when you think you’re about to stray. Another way, in which you can improve circulation, is by going for massage therapy. Make sure you get a therapist who is familiar with fibromyalgia. Try chia seeds and fibromyalgia conditions can be improved.